Terms & Conditions
All local GTA (Greater Toronto Area) deliveries must be received by 11:00AM EST to be processed on the next day and delivered. Out of town, Next Business Day (UPS & Local Courier) outside of the GTA and in GTA orders must be received by 11AM EST two business days (Monday to Friday) prior to the delivery date.
An overnight / Next Business Day delivery received over the weekend will not be sent out until Monday night for a Tuesday delivery. Cookies / Butter Tarts are generally delivered weekdays between 9am and 7pm, however we can not guarantee time of delivery.
Couriers do not call recipients for any reason. Carla’s Cookie Box reserves the right to change courier companies and/or delivery persons at it’s sole discretion. Please note that shipping costs are based on weight, size and destination. If your recipient is in a very rural or remote area, shipping rates may be more than quoted and may take longer to deliver. We will contact you with appropriate shipping rates should this situation arise.
* Fresh products are fragile and are therefore more likely to become damaged. For this reason be aware of the fact that economy/standard shipping is not recommended and is used at your own risk. Carla’s Cookie Box takes every precaution in packaging our Delicious Cookies & Tarts however, sometimes during shipping some breakage occurs. We are not responsible for breakage for any reasons.
* CarlaCookieBox is not responsible for lost or undeliverable orders or delivery delays due to causes beyond our control such as but not limited to: wrong / incomplete address, adverse weather, business closure, courier delivery issues, or recipient and/or their representative’s (including Condominium Concierge / Security & reception desk staff) refusal of package.
***SHIPPING IN CANADA ONLY*** WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE OR REFUND ANY PACKAGES DAMAGED OR DELAYED IN DELIVERY DUE TO THE RECIPIENT NOT BEING HOME OR CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
These factors may include, but are not limited to: weather, traffic delays, mechanical error, strikes, or inaccurate shipping information. Please make sure you check your delivery information before checkout as we are firm on no refunds and no replacement items.
For Ground deliver requests (i.e. all services other than Courier), we provide a tracking number so you can track status of the package and/or contact the provider directly for any problems with delivery.
- Residential Addresses: For all deliveries to a building without a concierge, a phone number for the recipient is required. If a resident is not home the package will be left if the driver deems there is a safe place to leave the package. The driver will leave a message as to where they left the package. If there is no location to leave the package a redelivery fee will be incurred. Furthermore, if the concierge does not accept the package a redelivery fee will be incurred.
- Left at Door or with a Third Party (e.g. Neighbor or Doorman) If a request is made to leave your gift or package at the door or with a third party, you accept all liability and risk for your order. These risks may include (but is not limited to), damage due to poor weather conditions, theft or consumption. No refund or credit is available for such occurrences.
- Delivery to a P.O. Box is not available.