Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Carla’s Cookie Box. Understand our hassle-free return and refund policy. Learn about our process and guidelines to ensure a smooth experience. Your satisfaction is our priority.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we would like to invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms apply to any products that you purchase with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Carla’s Cookie Box, 31 Chicory Gate, Woodbridge, ON L4L 5J9.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- The website refers to Carla’s Cookie Box, accessible from https://carlacookiebox.com.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within seven days without giving any reason.
Just to let you know, the deadline for cancelling an Order is seven days from the date you received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
Please let us know your decision using a clear statement to exercise your right to cancel. You can tell us of your decision by:
- By email: IN**@CA************.COM
We will reimburse You 14 days from the day We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last seven days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or personalized.
- The supply of Goods which, according to their nature, are not suitable to be returned deteriorates rapidly or when the expiry date is over.
- The supply of Goods is unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and was unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods, according to their nature, is inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
We’d like to let you know that we reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
Only regular-priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be reimbursed. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
31 Chicory Gate, Woodbridge, ON L4L 5J9
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. So, we would recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We must issue a refund upon receiving the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, You’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please get in touch with us:
- By email: IN**@CA************.COM
Last updated: May 28, 2023